31.3.13

If Jesus Was On Twitter, Would You Follow Him?

This has always been an interesting concept for me.  Now granted, I am the same guy who has mental visions of Jesus and the devil having break dance competitions on my shoulders to help me determine whether I do the right thing or the wrong thing.  But just think about it... Jesus would have some of the greatest things to retweet!

Weeping may endure for the night, but Joy is going to come in the morning.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

And let’s not even get on his instagram pictures! I can only imagine his sunrise and sunset pictures.  I just completed my own personal collection of timepieces.  What if Jesus decided to do that with all the animals that he created?

When you sit down and seriously think about it, for those of you that have twitter accounts and actually use them, you don’t follow somebody that you don’t want to listen to or read what they have to say on something.  You don’t follow ESPN and not like sports.  You don’t retweet Mens Health and not care about getting or staying in shape.  So if you follow Jesus on twitter, then you must be interested in what he has to say.  You must feel somewhat convicted about the message that he brings.  At the very least, you’re curious about the eternal salvation that promises.  

So I ask you again, if Jesus was on twitter would you follow him?  What about in your life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment