30.4.14

30.93 Years In Review

So I just reread my 30 Years In Review post and realized just how little I've done since then. Oh, wait. I've done quite a bit, but no where NEAR as much as I should have done. Did I get those letters out? Nope. Did I change my wardrobe? A bit. I've also done challenges, but that didn't last the entire year either. Well, I happened upon another challenge of sorts, that got me thinking AGAIN about those challenges. However I decided to just continue to strive to do & be better than I am instead of going hard on some challenge that I'm not ready to tackle. Anyway, back to that challenge.

She called it The Birthday Project. I think it's kind of a Pay-It-Forward type of deal and it very ambitious for me giving my past year in review. Anyway, I was going to try it this year, but then I reread that 30 Years In Review post and said I'm not gone set myself up for failure yet & again. Instead, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and getting better at sticking to my self-challenges. However, I do like the whole idea of doing something nice for other folks for my birthday. I don't know, but it's my thing lately. What should I do? No idea, but follow along as I figure it out.


The birthday countdown begins today because I like the number 25 ... Woo hoo!

Oh yeah, I'll also be posting something everyday of the month of May. Some of them will be my normal post length, but others (maybe most) will be short and sweet me. Heh heh heh! I may include more pictures as well so I can begin connecting TableTalkN to my instagram in a meaningful way, but not making any promises there. I probably should begin to flesh out posting to Facebook as well, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment