11.4.13

I Don't Workout

Now don't go tripping at that title. I've tried working out & enjoyed it before we got lil man. Now, I just don't have time nor am I going to make the time. However, I've found that we workout without using the title. We have Family Dance Nights. We randomly race around the house. We even do a lil Kickboxing & yoga on demand. Once this weather cooperates, we'll get back to bike riding & outside activities (basketball awaits us). So while my husband is more traditional & he actually goes to the gym to workout, I find that I do better just incorporating my workout into spending time with lil man. The kid is a runner too so I can't pretend to run with him.

What about y'all? What do you do to workout? What other activities might you suggest for me & lil man?

No comments:

Post a Comment